- The average person falls asleep in seven minutes
- One in every four Americans has been on television.
- 99% of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as jack-o-lanterns.
- 22,000 checks will be deducted from the wrong bank accounts in the next hour.
- More people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes.
- Bluebirds can’t see the color blue.
- Most elephants weigh less than the tongue of the blue whale.
- Insulating your attic reduces the amount of energy loss in most houses by up to 20%
- Rain contains vitamin B12.
- Recycling one glass jar, saves enough energy to watch T.V for 3 hours!
- Snails breathe through their feet.
- The average four year-old child asks over four hundred questions a day.
- The average housewife walks 10 miles a day around the house doing her chores.
- There is more real lemon juice in Lemon Pledge furniture polish than in Country Time Lemonade.
- A jiffy is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second. Thus the saying, I will be there in a jiffy.
- Car accidents rise 10% during the first week of daylight savings time.
- Bamboo plants can grow up to 36 inches in a day.
- Men are 6 times more likely to be struck by lightning than women!
- Pollen can travel up to 500 miles in a day.
Now that should have you thinking!
Blessings from all of us at
Coleman Real Estate Group
Your Dream Home Could Be Just A Click Away!