- There is less competition for buyers.
- Winter prospects are more serious buyers.
- Your home looks better during the holidays.
- One of the highest percentages if “the listing sold” to “listing taken” occurs during this time of year.
- Exceptionally LOW interest rates.
- You may receive more money for your home now because you have less competition.
- Throughout the holiday season, you may restrict showings during your personal family events.
- Buyers have more time to look at homes during the holidays, especially during vacations.
- January is traditionally the biggest transfer month and you must be on the market to capture that market. Corporate transfers, who need to buy a home now, can’t wait until spring.
- You may have fewer actual showings, but more qualified and motivated prospects.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call us, no pressure, no hassle, and no obligation – just a friendly conversation about your plans. We value your business! You can reach us at 615-661.4400 (Office) or 615-207-3264 (Tammy Direct) or 615-969-6030 (Terry Direct).
Blessings from all of us at
The Coleman Group
Your Dream Home Could Be Just A Click Away!
Tammy Lane-Coleman & Terry Coleman
Each office is independently owned and operated.